Thursday 11 June 2009

Spellbound.

... in more ways than one.



Wow, I think this is the longest time I've been MIA for in quite a while!


I've been busy with studying, the 'rents coming over (during my exams no less) and everything.


BUT.. some perks of having your parents here is you get to do stuff that you don't normally do! Like go to nice (expensive) restaurants to eat, and watch awesome musicals!! So while my dad and my mum were busy having dinner with a friend 2 nights ago or something, my brother and I went to watch....






WICKED!!



Zomg the show was soooooooo awesome! Like it was really, really, really good! Even my brother said so, which is.. well, coming from my brother (who is usually disinterested in stuff), it's a compliment to the show.


But seriously, it was AWESOME. The voices of the leading females are amazing. I kind of prefer the voice of the Wicked Witch though! As compared to Glinda (the Good Witch). I think her (Wicked Witch) voice range is soooooooo amazing, she can go from such a low note to such high notes!!






Yeah, it was good. I have no idea how else to describe it, haha.




Oh, oh, and another thing to add to my list of the stupid things I do!!




I got it while I was standing up on the chair to get a book from my top shelf. No, I didn't fall down. I scratched my skin off on one of the chair legs while I was standing up. Stupid scratch. Now it hurts whenever I wear shoes or whatever. Grrr.









I'm under your spell.

No comments: