Tuesday 16 June 2009

Seasons In The Sun.

.





From something so wrong..

To something so right.


What happens when right becomes wrong..

And when the sun sets again?


When the waxing and waning of the moon..

Waits not for you to stand up to see the light.


When the light seems too far away..

From your ever grasping hand.


Reach for the stars, fear not the dark..

Thank the heavens for all that you've got..


Because it won't last forever.


-CaitlinK.-



Haha, okay, I have no idea what that was all about. Just random lines that popped into my head while I'm supposed to be studying for my Psychology exam tomorrow, which I am soooo not prepared for. Come to think of it... crap. I don't think I even know my seat number. Okay, this is NOT good.


That aside, sigh. I don't feel like studying anymore. Even though I still have heaps of lectures to cover. =(


I seriously CANNOT wait for the holidays to come.









We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun..

No comments: