Saturday 6 June 2009

Falling Like A Waterfall.

.



I IS AWESOMEZZZZ.



Hahahaha. Okay, I am extremely bored. I should be studying.. oh no.


I just realised that there are only 3 days left to the official start of the University of Melbourne's exam period. *GASPSHOCKWONDERHORROR*


I am soooooo dead.


Anyway, moving along to more interesting topics...


I AM AWESOME. =)


I cooked fries for the first time today! And and and the awesome thing is THEY TASTED NICE!! I didn't really expect them to, seeing as I didn't really know how to cook it in the first place (searched for recipes online).. but yeah, I'm not complaining that it turned out well. =)



It was A LOT of oil. Seriously. o.O


Heee. Fish & Chips!! And calamari rings. =)


My awesomeeeee fries. I know it doesn't look very good but I SWEAR IT TASTES NICER THAN IT LOOKS! Hehe.




All this cooked by yours truly!












The one and only...


















ME!!





XOXO!!
(haha fail attempt to imitate GossipGirl)



Okay excuse me.. or ignore me for today. I am high now. On what, I don't know, but who cares. =p Heeeeeeeeeeeeee.


Ooooh crap I have to study. *bubble bursts*









Lying here in your arms.

No comments: