Friday 5 June 2009

It's Time To Shine!

.



View from my apartment.

At approximately 7 AM.


Why can't I take nice pictures like this? =(







Wheeeeeeeeeeee!



It's 7.47 AM now and I'm AWAKE! (and evidently am bored of studying)


I've been awake since 5.30 AM, actually.



HOW COOL IS THAT!


Okay, not very cool. Whatever. This is what you get from people who have nothing but studying to do. It's a sad, sad life, my friends.



MOVING ON.


Heeee. Yeah, I just suddenly woke up at about 5.23 AM, and I decided to take advantage of the fact that I was awake, because I've been waking up quite late these past few days - major oh no.


So yeap, I am getting some Neuroscience studying done now, and IT. IS. A. MAJOR. PAIN. IN. THE. ASS. even when I'm not doing at a ridiculously early hour of the morning... and I AM doing it at a ridiculously early hour of the morning, so yeah.


My brain hurts.


And I'm studying about the brain. You'd think my brain would at least TRY to make it easier for me by, oh, I don't know, suddenly developing a photographic memory, or a perfect recall of information, or .. SOMETHING. I'm not really fussed, to be honest. ANYTHING that will help me remember this crap stuff.


Ooooookay, I think I'm losing it.


Oh no.










Hold on to me and feel the music. -CallingYou, KatDeluna-

No comments: