Saturday 23 May 2009

Somebody's Me.

.


YAY I GOT FULL MARKS FOR THE LAST MUSIC PSYCHOLOGY QUIZ!!


Hahaha my day is made. =p


Seriously. I've got a smattering of the quizzes half wrong. A few of them 3/4 correct. And like, this counts towards our final marks, so yeah. =(


I am feeling extremely happy and proud of myself for getting it all correct today. Heeeee.


So happy that I willingly went to study French, and finished studying 1 chapter within about 20 minutes. =) But then it was a short chapter. OH WELL, it still counts.


Yay, dim sum tomorrow!!


Argh, I hope my sudden oomph-ness to study French will last till tomorrow. Hehe.



Somebody wants you, somebody dreams of you every single night. That somebody's me. -Somebody'sMe, Enrique Iglesias-


Major awww!









If you want me, you'd show me that your love is for real. -OneLastSong, A1-

No comments: