Monday 25 May 2009

Look to the Future.

.


This week is Week 12.


The final week of the first semester of University.


Amazing, really.


I didn't realise it's been so long already. Think about it, only what, 5 more semesters to go? And I'm DONE with University. At the undergraduate level, at least. But STILL. o.O


And I've only just realised how amazingly DIFFICULT it is to get into a Masters program. All the qualifications you need, and the referees and interviews and tests of character.. it's scary, really.


And mum, if you're reading this.. THANK YOU for pushing me to finish Grade 8 for Piano! Seriously. At least that's one hurdle I've already.. met the requirements for. I mean, at least now I can THINK about doing the course. But even then.. I might need even higher qualifications than that to be considered.. o.O


I reallyyyyy don't know how it's going to work. Scary, scary. =( I know, I know, I should concentrate on finishing undergrad first, don't worry about postgrad stuff yet. But like.. I need to know what I'm going to do! Have a set goal, you know? And, and, and.. I probably would have to start thinking about how to meet the pre-requisites and stuff and put those plans into action already. It's not easy, I tell you. And now that I've looked through all the stuff.. two and a half years doesn't seem that far away at all. =(


Oh nooooo.. I really, really, really didn't think it was going to be so difficult. I mean, I always knew it wasn't going to be easy.. but then I didn't think it was going to be that hard either!!


Hmph. Welcome to the real world, kid.
*taking to myself here*


Sighhhhh.


And exams are like, in .. well, soon enough.



MAJOR OH NO.



I cannot, cannot, CANNOT afford to SLACK!!









You're still the one.

No comments: