Tuesday 26 May 2009

Of Bimbo-ness and Good Friends.

.








Dear Mdm. Bimbo a.k.a. ChinJiaYi,


Omigosh, I've known you for more than a year already. Haha. My dear bimbo partner, fall-asleep-in-Chemistry partner, Drama partner, talk-non-stop-in-HOI partner, complain-about-Literature partner.. and the list goes on and on. Haha.


It's amazing how we can still chat as usual even though we haven't seen each other for ages!


Anyway.


HAPPY LEGAL 18TH!!!


I know it's not as fun anymore when you can do stuff legally.. but still. We all have to grow up sometime! HAHAHA.


Take care, Ms. Bimbo!


Love you!! <3






=)









It's so unbelievable.
I feel like you've always been forever a part of me. -Unbelievable, CraigDavid-

1 comment:

Jia said...

Awww, thank you my dear.

PS. I don't talk non stop and complain! You've not seen my true self. Demure and at ease. HAHAHAHA.

AND I'M NOT A BIMBO. YOU ARE.

Love you. <3