Friday 29 May 2009

Patience Is A Virtue.

.


Oooh, I haven't blogged for 2 days. *gasp*


So the other day right (I think it was last Sunday), I tried something out!




For the first time ever - I used this book.




The one my dear, lovely, wonderful, concerned friends deigned to present to me before I left for Australia near the beginning of last year. Eh, you all hor. I have never used that Pizza Hut number before. HEEEE. And neither have I dialled "000" because I've never set off the fire alarm!! See! That's an achievement, don't you think? =p




Anyway, I thought this looked pretty cool, so I tried it! Except I couldn't find any spicy peanut sauce in Safeway, so I used plum sauce. And some other stuff, I can't remember now.


Anywayyyyy. It took me a horrendously LONG time to cut up all the stuff, because I seemed to remember the recipe saying "finely chopped" for everything. Apparently not.. but whatever. I "finely chopped" almost everything - water chestnuts, chicken, onions, mint leaves, and the peanuts. That is A LOT of chopping.




The finished product. Okayyyy, I know it doesn't look THAT good here. I swear it looked better in real life. And it tasted good, so who cares what it looks like? =p



Love you guys! + Cassie & Shereen. =)



A little aside note..


I didn't realise that yesterday was the last day of first semester. o.O


Seriously. OH NO. Exams in.. 2 weeks? Something like that.



Where's my sense of urgency and my oomph to study????


ARGH!!!!!









When you say you love me, do you mean it? Baby when you hold me, do you feel it? -WhenYouSayYouLoveMe, ClayAiken-

No comments: