Friday 6 February 2009

Clarity.

... because to finally KNOW..
is priceless indeed.
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. Hmm.



So.








Notice anything different?
















Need a closer look?
















































Coloured contact lenses! Hehe.



Got them about a week ago. Erm, this is not the first time I'm wearing them, just the first time I bothered taking a picture. =)


So anyway. I think it looks fine in pictures, but it looks WEIRD when I look in the mirror. Got them for fun, just to try.. I don't think I'll be getting them again since it looks weird. Heh. Oh, the colour is pure hazel, by the way. Monthly disposable lenses. 1 pair per box, but since both my eyes have different power, I have to get two boxes, therefore I have two pairs. So yeap, I have to wear it for the rest of this month and another month after that. =.=

Oh well.





Heee. =)


P.s - Today is (quote YunShen) an ugly face day. And a fat day too, GAHHHH.











Don't tell me you're sorry, because I know you're not.

No comments: