Sunday 8 February 2009

Reprieve.

... because I have no other words to use. So just, because.



Had a long day today.


Breakfast at KLCC with darling Jia Yi, who came up from Singapore. =)




Love you la, Mdm. Bimbo. ;)



Went all over the place with dad after that, he needed to get stuff. From KLCC to Subang Jaya to SS2, then home, then airport. o.O


I drove back from the airport. Syok man. =P


Then after that drove brother to some party thing, had dinner with mum then fetched brother then drove back.


And now I'm here, typing.


Relating, in 5 minutes, everything I did the whole of today. Because I can't think of anything else to say.


I'm fine, really, it's just THAT. And by THAT, I mean that I don't know what to say, and I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I don't know what to think. But I have no idea WHY I don't know what to think. And I CAN think, okay? Shuddup Carmen=)



"Heaven Knows", by Rick Price is playing on repeat on my iTunes.



Goodnight.






What do I say? I can't think of anything else to say. I'm at a loss for words. Me. Loss for words. I didn't know that was possible. I like shiny things. Hmm, ignore me. Being nonsensical. Ooooooooooh, look. Shiny.
If you can live forever, what do you live for?
And if you have a limited time to live, what do you live for?
So??

No comments: