Monday 19 January 2009

Rant.

... because no one else wants to listen.





OMG I TELL YOU RIGHT.


Superrrrrrrrrrrrrr irritating can.


Just because I have a "P" sticker on my car right.



DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BULLY ME ON THE ROAD LOR.


Grrrrrrr. Seriously. When I signal and want to go into the lane, the people speed up and go bumper to bumper with the car in front, so I can't get past.


Like that okay, nevermind. I slowly wait for some kind person to let me through. THEN AFTER THAT RIGHT. People signal and want to go in, so I leave a bit of space for the one car that's insistently sticking it's head in front of my car. THEN RIGHT. Three or four cars just accelerate and push me out of the lane.


WTH.



This was outside the Sri KL area. Grrrrrrrr. I don't know how all you Taylors people navigate your way to and from there everyday man.. Kudos to you all wey. Seriously. Lol.


AND RIGHT. OMG. I just moved to the right lane at one point (not at Sri KL anymore), because I was turning to the right, then suddenly this car SHOT UP on the lane on the furthest right. He didn't realise that the road there ENDED (merged with the lane I was in). By that time I was on the correct lane already, and he was actually following behind.. he was try to cut in in front of me. Then he had to break suddenly. Serves him right. BUT THEN he had the audacity to HONK at me! Like it was my fault like that! Not like I was driving very slowly also. I was totally going at what, 70? Because I accelerated to merge into the right lane. And there was a car in front of me, AS WELL AS a traffic light. Stupid fella. Grrrrrrrrrrr.




*rant*mumble*grumble*rantrantrant*grumble*







I'M CALM.





Stupidassholekiasudriversgrrr.









You saved me in every way a person can be saved.

No comments: