Sunday 18 January 2009

Disillusioned.

... because I'm believing in something that I shouldn't believe in.


I need something to do. Grrr.


Seriously man, I have nothing to blog about. Well, I do, but it'll be horrifically emo, so I shall abstain from that for a while. Hehe.


I want to upload pictures, but Blogger is SERIOUSLY irritating. I only can upload once (5 pictures at a time), and then after that it stubbornly refuses to work. Like, the page won't load. The draft won't save. Irritating much? Bah.


Oh, I've been driving quite a bit. =) Driving my brother to tuition, driving mum to the market, driving to the airport to fetch my dad.. you get the gist. I'm only allowed to drive with the 'rents in the car, though! I'm not complaining, I don't think I'd dare to drive by myself. Heheh. Not yet, anyway.


Hmm, I'm hungry. I wonder what's for dinner..



*unrelated*


Quote Michael Soyza - "I'm done with emotions".

… but it seems that emotions aren’t done with me yet. *sigh*

There can only be two reasons you’re not telling me.. 

1. You don’t want to take the risk. 

2. You don’t want to hurt my feelings.

Somehow.. I can’t help but think it’s the latter.

That moment when we touched..

No comments: