Sunday 28 December 2008

Gratitude.

... because I have THE most amazing friends ever!!



My parents took me out for dinner tonight, at Lafite.


DINNER WAS AWESOME.


Tiny, tiny portions, but.. well, that's what fine dining is like, right? Haha.


I was taking pictures of myself throughout dinner. My dad kept shaking his head at me. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Occupational hazard of being of the female species. XD


So anyway, we left at around.. 11 pm? We finished dinner at around 10.30 or 10.45 pm.. and then I went to the toilet to take pictures. =P Eh, the toilet had a lot of mirrors okay!!! Hahaha. I'm getting bimbotic.


ANYWAY.


So yeah. In the car, driving home.. I was all for going straight up to my room after getting home. But then dad suddenly said, "When we go home, we must continue taking pictures okay? All over the house".


"OKAY!!"


=P


And then he took pictures. A LOT of pictures. Enough pictures to make me go like, "Are we done yet??????"


And then I was all set to go upstairs. But dad asked me to go sit with him on the couch. So I duly sat there and started replying to the birthday wishes I got. After replying to about 10 messages...















*JENG JENG JENG*






























Somebody threw an aeroplane blanket over my head. And I thought I saw a flash of a dark shirt (the shirt my brother was wearing), so I thought it was my brother playing a trick on me. So I had this huge blanket over my head, and my first reaction was:


"WHAT'S THIS??"


Yeah, they were all laughing at me too. Go ahead, laugh. I don't mind. =)



And then I started screaming a bit. And I got the blanket off. And then somebody pulled it.



When I finally managed to get off the sofa, I saw Jia Ming and Terence (Terence? Or was it Michael?) laughing on the floor behind the sofa.



=.=



Super funny.


But yeah. Terence, Jia Ming, Cheng Chun, Michael, Chor Yeng, Ruth, Yee Hooi and Carmen were there. Cheng Chun and Yee Hooi were holding a "1" candle and an "8" candle respectively. And then they started singing Happy Birthday.


ZOMG SUPER TOUCHED WEY!!


And my mum, my dad and my brother were all in on it!! While I was totally clueless... didn't suspect a thing.



You guys rock la, seriously. =)=)



Thank you, thank you, thank you to Terence for organising it, and to everyone else for coming!! And to those who couldn't make it as well..


I LOVE YOU ALL!!


*sniff*


You guys are the best and you know it.


I'll post up the pictures........... soon. =)


P.s- Thank you everyone for all the wishes, calls and text messages.. I'll write another post about that soon. ;)


P.s 2- Terence and Jia Ming drove everyone to my house. They were going back, and everyone was getting into Terence/Jia Ming's cars. TERENCE GOT INTO THE PASSENGER SEAT OF HIS CAR. And it took him a while and a few weird looks to realise that HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DRIVING. You should have seen the way he scrambled out of the car and the embarrassed expression on his face - absolutely priceless. My friends are amusing, I know. =)




AAAAAHHHHHHHH LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL !!! =)=)=)





What's your excuse? You forgot? I thought we were good friends.




I feel so loved. =)=)

No comments: