Saturday 27 December 2008

Youth.

... because nobody can stay young forever.




First things first...









I GOT MY OFFER LETTER!!!






Heee=)


That's not the full thing, there are a few more instructions but I cut them out. Trinity people, go check the Trinity College Portal (your e-mail)!! I got it on the 23rd of December, but I only checked it last night, on the 26th. Maybe not all of them are out yet, but some are.. no harm checking, right? =)


Anyway. Yeah, I already met the conditions and stuff of the conditional offer, BUT STILL. It's SOMETHING to have the real thing, you know? Reassurance. =P


So. I played basketball this morning. And I made a fool of myself, in my opinion. I can't shoot for nuts! Seriously. But the guys were all so nice. Haha. Although it's *JUST A LITTLE* embarrassing when someone passes you the ball, and then everyone (and I mean EVERYONE, including the opposing team) backs off so you have a clear shot at the hoop. And then you miss. About 10 times.


No prizes for guessing who that sad, sad person is.


*malu* =(


But it was fun. I shall... somehow learn to shoot a bit more accurately. But then that would take a lot of work. Right now, I can score like, 2 shots, which doesn't sound to bad.. but 2 out of 10? Yeah, that's bad. And that's IF I'm lucky.

=.=


So anyway. After that, I got home and showered and stuff, then rushed out for driving lesson.


Ooooooh, I'm so proud of myself, one lesson and I've mastered the side parking. =)=) Haha, it still takes me a bit of time, I need to think a bit where to turn the steering wheel and stuff, but it's still under 5 minutes (I think) so I'm good. =)


I didn't stall the car today!! Not on the road, at least. Just once when I was parking, I kind of left the handbrake up and tried to go. Forgot la. =P


But still, an improvement! Didn't stall on the road. *broad grin*


And then... hmmm. And I'm blogging now. Oooh, going out for dinner tonight. At that LaFitte place. I *think* that's how you spell it. =)


And tomorrow... going to try out a spa!! Hahaha. I've never been to a spa before, I think. Sounds cool! Can't wait. ;)


I'm in a happi-fied mood!! Endorphins make people happy! Yay!!


TTFN!!










There's something about you... I just can't bear to be away from you.

No comments: