Monday 29 December 2008

Speechless.

... because my friends are the AWESOME-ST ever.



I had the surprise of my life today (or rather, yesterday, it's 2.40 am now).




The first thing I saw when I got into the house -





Michael, Jeremy, Wei Khai, Jit Jiang, Jvn Yi, Adrian and Hou Chuen holding up this beautiful banner saying "Happy 18th B'Day".


The next thing I knew, I was being sprayed with those party spray can things. I later found out - they used up almost all the three bottles on me.


Yeah, I was screaming. =P


Apparently the surprise at midnight was just so I wouldn't suspect that there was a bigger one in the evening.


I can't believe it, it was so well planned.. everyone hid their shoes in the house, so I didn't see them when I came in. They even hid their CARS. Don't mess wey.


I'm too stunned for words, seriously....



In no particular order:

Ruth, Jia Ming, Yun Shen, Yee Hooi, Carmen, Michael, Jun Yeu, Cheng Chun, Chor Yeng, Michelle, Tee Jin, Leping, Da Wei, Zhe Wei, Jiah Lit, Wei Xiang, Jvn Yi, Adrian, Jit Jiang, Yew Hoong, Hou Chuen, Jo Yee, Mon Wei, Jeremy, Terence, Wei Khai, Shereen, Sze Ying, Theng Fei.



To all of you - THANK YOU SO MUCH.


Shereen, Mon Wei, Theng Fei - The banner is beautiful. Really, really. Thank you. =)


The gang + Chor Yeng + Sze Ying + Wen Zhen - Thanks so much, all of you!! The present was..... *cough* interesting. But I'll have you know, I'm a very, very good girl okay.. I won't need those things. =P


Carmen, Jeremy, Jiah Lit, Wei Khai, Shereen, Jun Yeu, Da Wei & Zhe Wei - Thanks for the presents. Love them all. =)=)


The organisers - You guys are the best la, seriously. ;)


Mum, Dad, Gary - I can't believe you three managed to keep it from me. Thank you and I love you I love you I love you!!!



I'm still speechless, all I can think of to say is thank you.



YOU.


GUYS.


ROCK.




Thanks to you all, I had the MOST AWESOME 18th EVER.



I'll never forget this. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. =)



I LOVE YOU GUYS.



P.s - Picture-loaded post coming up soon. Anyone with pictures... Facebook!! Thank you! =)

This party was interesting in more ways than one... I agree with Yun Shen, x3!!! Blue, housefly and TL in one place.. ZOMG. =P





Friends like all of you are impossible to find. =)

No comments: