Tuesday 9 December 2008

Forgive.

... because it's the only way to achieve unconditional acceptance.



I love my piano. =)


I thought my piano playing skills had deteriorated so much.. but that's only because I wasn't really used to the piano in the Trinity building. It's an upright, and the keys are REALLY SOFT. The baby grand at home is...... just right. =)=)


I went skating this morning.



I CAN STILL DO ALL MY ELEMENTS!!


The jumps, the spins.. heee=)


*bangga*


But then..



The first thing Coach Jenny (my coach) said to me after giving me a once over: -


"You had better come to the rink and skate everyday"


Obviously, in reference to my very obvious fatness. *sigh*


I SO need to lose weight. Even though my BMI is "Normal". But "normal" doesn't mean healthy. Simply because I'm not exercising. All I was doing was eating and sleeping and studying. So now's the time to start EXERCISING!! Hee.


Still can't wait for results GAH three more days!!!


P.s - My old Malaysian number expired, so I've got a new one. I've texted all the people in my contact list, but if I've missed out anyone.. let me know in the chatbox. =)=)








Would have, could have, should have.

No comments: