Wednesday 10 December 2008

Logic.

... because it just makes sense.



I got my "L" license renewed today. That means I can start driving lessons soon. And that means I'll be able to drive soon!! Ahahhh I can't wait=)=)


Time is passing so fast. 3 days of my holiday ...... GONE. =(


I just got this email (sent to all Trinity students) about our Literature exam paper. Apparently some people got 0 marks because of plagiarism, some got their marks cut.. the purpose of the email was, I think, to warn people not to be surprised by their marks.


AARRRRGGGHHHH !!!


What if I didn't get good marks? What if *gasp* mine was plagiarised? Okay, fine, I didn't search anything on the internet, it was purely original... or so I thought. Maybe I read something and subconsciously remembered it and wrote it down....


Gah!


Anyway.



I love my dog.



Isn't she cute? =)


View from the top.



Last glimpse of Australia.


P.s - Happy birthday Eu Chern!! =)=)









I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know.

No comments: