Saturday 6 December 2008

Australia.

... because I *think* I'm actually going to miss it.


It's 1 am on the morning of the day I'm leaving Melbourne.


My flight's departing from Tullamarine Airport at 3.40 pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time), and arriving at KLIA at 8.40 pm Malaysian time. =)


So this time tomorrow.. I'll be BACK IN MALAYSIA.


And I am SO going to the rink. And to the cinema!!


I want to watch:


TWILIGHT


HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3


QUANTUM OF SOLACE



The reasons I haven't watched it here, in Australia:

1. The movies aren't even out yet. =.=

2. Expensive (for one movie here, you can watch four movies in Malaysia - if it's wrong, look for Wei Khai, he did the math) XD

3. Lazy

4. No time






SO.







Which wonderfully-amazingly-nice person wants to go watch movies with me? *hint*hint*

=P


Did I mention that I just came back from the National Training Conference? Yeah, well, sort of just came back, anyway. It's been 2 hours or so. But yeah, it was soooo cool. Got to meet so many new people, both interstate AND intrastate. If there's such a term. =P It was great.

Shall blog about it another time.


I am going to sleep now.


I have to wake up early to finish packing up.


I'LL BE BACK SOON !!!!!!! =)=)








How often do you get what you're asking for?

No comments: