Tuesday 11 November 2008

Zahada-ing.

... because it's addictive.



So.



You'd think, what with exams and all coming up in a few days' time that I'd be studying full on.













NOT SO.




Last night, at 10 pm, after finishing a pathetically small amount of HOI research, I fully intended to watch part of a movie and then go to sleep. Part of a movie being about 30 minutes or so.


Then I remembered. A few days ago, one of my friends told me that I should try some sort of a quiz thing. He said it was very interesting. And I didn't have time to do it, so now that I have about half an hour.. why not? So I went to the website.






I slept past 3 am.







This.







Is.






Not.






Good.









David, this is all your fault. I'm suing you if I fail my exams. =P



Okay, fine, I didn't stay up playing the game till THAT late, I talked to the roommate and ended up watching the whole movie (Catch and Release)..


BUT ANYWAY.



I'm sleeping early tonight. Heee. =P






So. That quiz thing is called Zahada. And you know what?





I.

Feel.

Like.


BOXING.



The.


Computer.




Seriously. I tell you right, after you get some of the answers.. OMG man, I really felt like boxing my computer screen. Haha.


And the first puzzle starts after you begin, at question 1 - The Rules.

Try figuring that one out. No button to press. LOL.


Try, try, try.







P/s - Tee Jin & Bryan Chong, I think you'll have fun with this. ;)





By the way, ALL THE BEST to all the SPM-ers this year!! =)=)







You know, if you didn't want to come, you didn't have to ask for the details so many times.
Crap-tastic.

No comments: