Wednesday 12 November 2008

Study

... because I just can't concentrate. =(



Not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good



I shouldn't feel relaxed, I really, really, shouldn't.

I should feel all worked up and worried about everything.

But I'm not.

I shouldn't feel all confident, I have nothing to be confident about.

I should feel all stressed and motivated.

But I'm not.



The next few days are going to be very busy. Or so I say now. I should be busy. Busy studying. But who knows what I'll end up doing? Stupid Zahada. Gah.


Drama exam is on Friday. My group is the fifth group to perform in the 12.30 - 3.00 pm slot.

NIDA auditions at 9.00 am on Saturday. I still haven't figured out where the place is, it's somewhere across the Yarra River.

English for Academic Purposes exam next Tuesday.

Maths 1 exam next Wednesday.

Literature exam next Thursday.

History of Ideas exam next Friday.

Psychology exam the following Wednesday.

Environment & Development exam the following Friday.

Chemistry exam on December 1st.

How the !*&$^#)(@*&@^*% am I supposed to study for all those things?? The first week's the worst.. all essay writing subjects that we have to PREPARE for. And I'm not prepared.

Maybe this is why yesterday didn't feel like the last day of college. Bl**dy exams.

I know why I'm feeling so relaxed and not stressed out. All I need is a best 4 average of 82% to get into the course I applied for. Guaranteed entry. My best 4 average (as of the last term- term 3)- 91.8%. I know I shouldn't feel complacent. I know it's so easy to drop back down. But I can't bring myself to study. I've studied so hard for the last 3 terms, I've done so much. I can't stop NOW. But the thing is - I'm not doing anything! Somebody, please motivate me to study before I fail all my exams!! Arrggghhhhh!!

I have to do it. I HAVE to.

No comments: