Monday 24 November 2008

Yong Chen Han.

... because it's his birthday.





Happy birthday, yo!! =)


I don't think my traitor of a friend Chen Han reads my blog very often, so anyway, I sent him a message last night:-


"Omg I totally forgot that M'sia is 3 hrs behind now.. I thought I wait until 2am enough. But lol NOOO I'll actually hafta wait till 3am. Hahaha. Chen Han ar. U know I love u right, as a friend right. Really really really. But I need to sleep lor. Summore exam week & all. So yeah I'm excused right? Heee=) so anyway. I shall be d first to wish u..so HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY!!! =)=) hahah u rock man can't wait to see u & everyone else *wink* hugssssssssss."


His reply -

"Aw:) stay up till 2am just for me? Sure or not hahaha aw YOU LOVE ME AR ahem *speechless* ... etc"



Still the same old Chen Han. =)



Observe the picture carefully - Chen Han's the one holding the bottle, over - surprise, surprise - my head.



So anyway. Happy 18th Birthday, dude!


Have a good one! =)







You rock, don't ever change. ;)

No comments: