Tuesday 25 November 2008

Caution.

... because you learn not to make the same mistakes.



OHMYGOODNESS.


Psychology is getting to me, seriously.


I'm full of Psychology and I'm so ready to explode.


Thank goodness the exam is tomorrow. I don't think I could handle another day having to study/memorise/review anything to do with Psychology. OMG.


*breathes in*


*breathes out*



Okay. Just another 15 hours or so.


I can do it, yes I can.


I just had a like, 4 hour question and answer session with dear Yun Shen. Thanks for putting up with all the screaming and the "I know, I know, I know, don't tell me!!!" stuff. =)


It was super tiring, I tell you. At this rate, I think I'm actually going to get tired of talking, if that's even possible. Like, seriously.

Another Q & A session at 7 pm, with both Michele and Yun Shen.

x.X


Only three more exams to go. Three more. Three more. Three more. Three more. Three more. That's all. Just three more.




Awww, so sweet. =)



I love you too much to ever stop liking you.

No comments: