Monday 24 November 2008

Perfection.

... a curse? or a blessing?


This is sooooo not good.


I should so be studying.


Psychology exam is on Wednesday... the day after tomorrow.


And here I am, lounging around in bed, blogging.


I've studied 3 and a 1/2 chapters. Only 4 and a 1/2 to go. =.=


I feel like watching a movie. I have so many movies to watch on my computer, but I know that if I start, I won't stop. But I'm not studying anyway. But I still should try to study. *sigh*


I want to watch High School Musical 3. It's only coming out here on the 4th of December.


I'm flying back to Malaysia on the afternoon of the 7th of December.


I might as well wait till I get back there. To Malaysia, I mean.


I'm going for Oaktree's National Training Conference 2008 from the 5th of December to the 7th.


I need to study.







A bad dream... yes, that's all it was, just a bad dream.

No comments: