Sunday 9 November 2008

Resolution.

... because we need a goal in everything we do.



My sleeping time is all out of whack.






AGAIN.






Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.



I slept at almost 4 am last night. And I forced myself to get up at 10.30 am. On a Saturday morning. And to do that, I had to:



Set an alarm at 7.00 am.


At 7.30 am


At 8.30 am


At 9.30 am


At 10.00 am



AND FINALLY at 10.30 am.



Yeah, the lengths I go through to wake up early. =(


And then I spent the time washing the dishes. *sigh*



But I did study. Went to the library with Michele and Jiah Lit. The library is going to be totally like, my favourite haunt now. Strawberry!!! (inside joke xp)


Library closed at 9 pm, so Michele and I went back to College Square and sat at the lounge. I waited for my parents to call. And they did. Eventually. =P


My dad gave me totally unnecessary details about how they were going to eat at a nice French restaurant in Shangri-la and how they need to treat themselves once in a while even though I'm not there. =( WHATEVER. Like I cannot treat myself here. Right, daddy? =P


Yeap. Still went to sleep a bit late. I think it was a bit past 12 am. And I woke up at 9.30 am. And I still had to set about 5 alarms. Shuddup, I need a lot of sleep, kay. =P


And I spent the time cleaning the floor. And doing my laundry. How sad is that? 


Going to the library later, when it opens at 1 pm. Study more.



Bah.






Exams coming sooooooooooooon. =(









You’ve spoiled me for any other man.
Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can rise.

No comments: