Monday 3 November 2008

Live From The Red Carpet.

... because you're a star. ;)


*update* Pictures have been captioned, as promised. =)


It's 12.15 am now. I have just finished uploading all the pictures. It didn't take that long - I started a bit before 11 pm. =.=



Okay, this may be a little vain or whatever, BUT I LIKE MY HAIR. Seriously. =P At first I didn't really trust the stylist, but she kept telling me not to worry. Heh. =)

Went to the saloon with the ever-wonderful Michele. =)



The Savoy Ballroom, Grand Hyatt Hotel.

Ditto above.

With Carmen and Jun Jing.

With Eric and Wen Juin.

With Wymun and Taty.

With Michele (the self-professed most awesome girl on the planet). =)

With Zhi En.

With Suet Sim.

With Billy.

With Zelia.

With Jun Jing.

With Sarah.

With Kellyn.

With Ann.

With Pei Qi.

With Ivan and Jun.

With Audrey.

With Jun Yeu.

With Ryan - my co-president. =)

With Adel.

With Evelyn.

With Tiffany.

With Chu Pu.

With Li Wen.

With Jaycee.

With Rosemary.

With Nicholas Lam.

With Alex.

With Carmen, my roomate and long time friend.

Meet Carmen, the awesome-wonderful-can'tthinkofanywordstodescribe Carmen.

Yeah, appearances can be deceiving. *smirk* But yes, yes, I am very proud of her for wearing 3 and a 1/2 inch high heels on the night. Her biggest achievement yet.. She didn't wobble or fall down. =)=)

Introducing the people at the table... Steven and Kee Ching.

Li Wern, Jun Jing and Carmen.

Yun Shen and Yee Hooi.

Eric and Billy.

With Yun Shen and Yee Hooi.

With Moon Yee.

With Shereen Tan.

With Rieko.

With Zafirah.

With Tania.

With Jana.

With Resa.

With Sadikin.

With darling Michele. AGAIN. =)

With Duar and Suet Sim.

With Alastair and Joleen.

With Su Mei.

With Pei Qi.

With Bee Bee. Ms. Trinity 2008.. the all-rounder! Congratz, dear, you so deserve it. =)

With Elizabeth.

With Caitlin. Yes, I'm aware that my name is Caitlin. HER name is Caitlin too. Caitlin Yong. The only other Caitlin I've met, actually. Haha. Cool, right. Caitlin Kang and Caitlin Yong. I've never typed my name so many times before. XD

With Charlene and Adrina.

With Dennis and Lili.

With Jonathan Seet. Best Dressed Male of the night! Congratz, Seet! =)

With Prem.

With Ivan Lodra. Best Performer of the night.. he was awesome. =)

With Azzah.

With Nicole.

With Shallyn.

With David.

With Ru Ann.

With Jia Yang.

With Shi Minh.

With Chris.

With Ethel.

With Chin Yen.

With Elroy.

With Heng Li.

With Joan.

With Jolene.

With Ning Mao and Joanna.

With Natalie.

With Wei Lin.

With Mui Kim.

With Yun Shen, Yee Hooi and Wen Ting. Yes, Shen has a tendency of spoiling pictures *HINT*SHEN*HINT* haha. But it's all good fun. I can post up embarrassing pictures of her later on. =)

With Wen Ting.

With Bee Rueh.

Yee Hooi. At Notturnos - we decided to go out instead of going back to the apartment, so everyone could see us in our pretty, pretty dresses. We meant to go to this place in Melbourne Central, but they didn't let us in. Don't accept student ID, apparently. =( So we ended up on Lygon.

Excuse Shen. She had... a few drinks. =) But Shen I have to say, Batman is a cuter version of Shane West. Isn't voice isn't as irritating, too. =)

Ethel.


Li Wern.

Heh. =)

Carmen. I like this picture of her. She looks all ....... sad. Or something. Haha.

"Caitlin, take picture! Stupid face!" And then Li Wern, sitting opposite us, starts laughing. And I wonder why. Until I see the picture. Grrrr. =.=

Oooh, look, I helped her choose the earrings!! I take full credit for convincing her to wear them. =)=)=)

Mua. =)

*cough*lala*cough*CARMEN*cough*

Yeah, she's in love with herself.

But the camera loves ME! Aha. =)

=)

With Shen. Don't ask me what she's doing, I don't want to know either. xp

And so the night ends. =)









Was it supposed to mean anything? Because.... it didn't. Not that night, at least.
The time has come... the time has finally come.

No comments: