Wednesday 5 November 2008

Tenacity.

... because we are resolute.






I don't believe this man.

Seriously. This cannot be happening.


I went to bed at 10.30 pm last night.



I didn't fall asleep till past 12.30 am.



I was supposed to wake up at 7 am.




I woke up at 9.20 am. And only because Carmen's alarm rang. *sigh*



Lucky Ivan told me the night before that HE was sure he wouldn't be able to wake up (we were supposed to meet and do E & D in the library).


Wrong. Time. To. Slack.



Gaaaaaaah.



Environment & Development exam tomorrow. In the Arts Hall. We have two exams for E & D. It's weird. The exams only officially start on the 18th of November.



Anyway.



Studyyyyyyyyy.
=(=(







I don't know, I don't know what I want.. what if I do something rash?
I'm not even sure if I know who you are anymore.

No comments: