Wednesday 26 November 2008

Intuition.

... because you just feel the vibe.



It's over......


And it wasn't too bad. =)


Plus, I am sooo psychic. Ahah. First question of the short answer section - "Define stress". Hahaha, am I psychic, or am I psychic?? (refer to previous post)


=)


The short answer questions, were, thank goodness, things I'd studied properly and everything.
Heck, I studied everything. Details, details.


The multiple choice questions (75 of them) were quite irritating, though. Most of it was okay, except for 7 questions or so that were just the teeniest bit vague. Like, there were two answers that could fit, the question wasn't very clear... but whatever.


It's over, and I *think* I did pretty darn good. =)
Apart from those 7 questions.. well, the rest should be correct. Damn, I wish I could be as confident for my other papers as I am for Psychology. But then again, I don't study as hard for the other papers as I do for Psychology. =P


The past few days of trying to understand and memorise all that information was so, so, so worth it. I literally breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the exam paper. =P


75 MCQ questions and 2 short answer questions.


I finished the paper within an hour. But I slowly went through every question and rationalised the ones I wasn't too sure about..


Okay, okay, I'll stop talking about Psychology.


I'm satisfied. =)


Drama is over, EAP is over, Maths 1 is over, Literature is over, HOI is over, Psychology is over..


Only Environment & Development and Chemistry left!!


And then it's Valedictory, and then back to Malaysia for a good 2 months of rest and relaxation!


R & R, yo!! =)=)


Wooooohooooooooooo !!!!!!



*update*
No oomph to study E & D.
Just watched Enchanted again. Heh=)
We're all just waiting for our ever afters..
*dreamy smile*




I'm putting everything else on hold... all because of you.

No comments: