Wednesday 26 November 2008

Abstract Logic.

... because sometimes what is perfectly logical is totally beyond our comprehension.



Psychology exam is in an hour.


*panics*


*hyperventilates*


*screams*



I feel like I'm not ready.


AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH !!!



Stress!!
(a process by which we perceive and respond to certain events called stressors, which we appraise as threatening or challenging.)


Okay, that was the definition of "stress".


Unnecessary, I know, but I just had to do it. I see Psychology in everything now. *gasp*


OHMYGOODNESS ONLY 1 MORE HOUR!!


Breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe.



I'm prepared.. I'm more than prepared. I just hope I've got enough retrieval cues (sorry, Psychology stuff again) to get all the information out. *deep breath*


Is it just desperation to love and be loved?

No comments: