Thursday 27 November 2008

True Love.

... because it's an all-encompassing feeling that outlasts everything else.




This is so weird. I start blogging everyday, more than once a day, during EXAM WEEK.




This is sooooo not good.
=.=



But whatever.


I shall keep to my theory that it erm.. releases stress. The fact that I haven't been doing anything very overly stressful of late notwithstanding.. xp


I should study E & D now, I really should. My E & D paper is tomorrow. *gasp*


And then there's Chemistry next Monday. Which.....


Well, let's not talk about that first, shall we? =P






MOVING ON.








"I was just saying how nice it is to want something, regardless of whether you have it or not. And maybe wanting it even more when you have it. Cause then you'll have to be afraid of losing it. Why can't you want something even if you already have it? That's my point. That you don't stop wanting it even after you have it. It's just like saying love is a beautiful thing".
-JunYeu-




Awwww. =)






It's not about being willing to die for your loved one, it's about being willing to LIVE for them.









When you say you love me, do you mean it?
Should I believe the magic in your eyes?
I've been hurt way too many times.

No comments: