Wednesday 19 November 2008

Intangible.

... because you can't hold on to it, no matter how hard you try.


MATHS


IS




OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!



No more maths ever again for the rest of my life!!



Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.




Actually I think that's not true. If I want to do Psychology, I'll have to learn Statistics.


Great. My favourite chapter.



NOT.



Whatever. Maths is over.


Awww.
But I was just starting to like all the ridiculously difficult Maths 1A integration/calculus stuff!


Oh well.



Okay I'm typing nonsense. Well, not nonsense, it's true, but erm..



Okay NEVER MIND.


I need to do my Literature.

No more procrastinating!


You know why, you know why??








BECAUSE LITERATURE EXAM IS TOMORROW AND I'M NOT READY!!!


Uh-oh.


Heh. =P


Oh you know what? I had a sudden realisation yesterday. I can only study when I'm depressed.












*silence*











Okay, I didn't really mean it that way. I meant that I can't study when I'm in a good mood/happy mood etc.


I can only study when I'm in a resigned/sad mood etc. (eg. "I've got no life anyway, so I might as well study).
It was so much easier when I was angry at you.

Weird, right? And now I'm in a happy, happy, happy, happy mood. Like, I've been in a relatively good mood for the past few weeks. And that's not good. Because I don't study when I'm in a good mood. I do feel-good things. Like using the internet. Or reading story books. Or basically anything that doesn't involve studying.


So like, even though people tell me I'm going to die if I don't study, or I'm going to fail, or I'm going to regret it because I'll end up sweeping floors with a sweeper boyfriend (which is, incidentally, what the roommate said to me)... heheh. It didn't really work.

Although I really, really, really appreciate all those comments from you guys, trying to get me into the studying mood. =)=)

I didn't expect so many people to reply to my desperate plea for help. I must have sounded very desperate. Either that or I've got some very good friends. I think it's the latter, don't you? ;)


Oh right. Literature. I almost forgot.


I'll be back !!!!!!!!!!! =)


*update*
1 hour later..

Haiyor. No mood to do laaaaaaaa. =(
Super don't feel like doing the essay *sigh*
Okay, okay, doing, doing, doing. Not really, but yeah.
Plodding on. And on. And on. And on. And on.



IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGISE.



When the dream is over, what is left?

No comments: