Tuesday 18 November 2008

Headless Chicken.

... because they have no sense of direction.


It's 8 am on the morning of the first exam.


It's the start of what is going to be three looooooooooooooooooooong weeks.


And you know what I spent the past three days doing?



NOT STUDYING.
Damnit, I'm just being overconfident! I've worked hard for this all throughout the year, and for once, I've got marks to show for it. Pretty damn good marks too! But it's all going to go down the drain at this rate. I didn't work so hard through the year to fall short before the FINAL hurdle!!
Die.


Mum called yesterday, in response to my e-mail pleading for someone to get me motivated to study for exams. I seriously need someone to get me all stressed up, because now I'm totally calm and that's not good. So anyway, I talked to her a bit, and she gave me motherly advice and all. And after that, she sent me an e-mail. Well, a couple of e-mails, actually, but anyway.



You know what she called me?




















A HEADLESS CHICKEN.




Yes, she likened me to a headless chicken. *gasp*


The shock.



The horror.


Her exact words:


You have all the materials but not the skills to organise and present it. It's very simple, so don't have to run around like a chicken without a head. It doesnt help the chicken and all the people around that chicken. So now, chicken, sit and be calm, like sunday (the dog).




Which is actually quite funny, come to think of it. It totally cracked me up.


I'm still not stressed though.



Someone, please, make me stressed? =(








So I'm not that sure of myself after all...

No comments: