Saturday 27 September 2008

Paper.

... because it's frustrating when it's not there.


Remember the whole drama with my black ink pen a few month ago?


I'm not happy again.


Ask me why I'm not happy.






Okay, I'm telling you anyway.




Well, yeah, now I can't find my PAPER.


My foolscap paper.

The "Captain" brand one, with a yellow front cover, and reasonably thick paper with BLUE LINES.


Hmm, has anyone ever wondered why they call it foolscap? At first I thought it was full sketch.. but I saw the name on one of the thingies, and it said "foolscap". Interesting.


But I digress.


I want my paper. I LIKE that paper.


I like THAT paper because it's THICK. And it's NICE TO WRITE ON. And it has BLUE LINES.


I prefer the blue lines to the black lines.


So sue me.


I want my paper back.


I have no idea where I put it, or what I used it for last.


Just like my black ink pen.



Pfft.









If you were waiting for the opportune moment..... that was it.

No comments: