Friday 26 September 2008

Of Beaches and Flowy Skirts.

... because we had fun. =)


Michele, Moon Yee, Shereen and I went to the beach today!

By a lucky mistake, we ended up going to South Melbourne Beach instead of St. Kilda Beach. We took the tram that was supposed to go to South Melbourne Beach, and because we thought the beaches were next to each other, we would just walk over to St. Kilda Beach. Which we did, eventually, but boy, was it a LONG walk. Okay, fine. It wasn't THAT long. About a 20 minute walk. Or more. We didn't keep track. But anyway.


SOUTH MELBOURNE BEACH IS PRETTY. =)


I'll let the pictures do the talking. ;)



It's times like this when you wish you were there with a special someone. XD

Me. Moon Yee.

Me. Michele.

Me. Tan Shereen.

Moon Yee. Shereen. Me. Michele. I *think*. XD


Me. Moon. Michele (probably taking a picture of herself. xp). Shereen.





Shereen.

Hee. =)
I'm convinced it looks fairytale-ish. =D

Me. Moon.

Shereen. Me.



Shereen.

Moon.

Michele.



Me. Michele.

Ehe. =)

Michele.

I like my skirt. I really, really like my skirt. =P

Go on, laugh. Michele was laughing at me too. I *still* think my skirt is pretty. =)

Shereen. Michele. Moon Yee.




We had fun. =)



p.s- no pictures of the bikini, Jeffrey, simply because I didn't take my phone (I use that as my camera since my camera is spoilt- but that's another story) into the sea with me. =P

p.s 2 - Michele went on a tagging spree. I received emails from Facebook about every 2 seconds.

ps. 3 - More pictures on Facebook. =)











I hope you're just waiting for the opportune moment.

No comments: