Thursday 25 September 2008

Search Your Heart.

... because that's where you'll find me.



I painted my nails myself. Isn't it pretty? =)

Just needed to check if I looked okay. XD

Me. Michele.

We (Yun Shen, Michele, Shereen and Douglas) went to the Royal Melbourne Showgrounds today. It's a carnival sort of thing.

I got an airbrushed tattoo! Pretty, pretty. =)


I like this picture. I look thin. =D

Not so thin anymore. It's all to do with the angle, I tell you. =(

We sat on this ride. It was REALLY fun.

Shen dragged persuaded us to go see the animals. I've never seen such big cows before. Seriously, they were HUGE.

I bought this pair of jeans before I went to Sydney. Haha. I've never worn skinny jeans before.

I'm still convinced it looks wrong on me from the front. Which is why I didn't post up a picture of it from that angle. Genius, no? =)

Weeks ago, on Literature essay hand in day. Well, not weeks. Come to think of it, it was just last week. Hmmm. It seemed so long ago...

It was REALLY windy that day.

Whaaaaaaaaat? I was bored. I was the first there. =D

Carmen took this picture of me.. I think it was the day BEFORE Literature Essay hand in. She says I look.. what was the word.. demented? Distorted? Something like that, anyway. It WAS a comfortable position. Whaaaaat? I was tired of sitting down. Butt cramp. XD








Put your faith in what you most believe in.

No comments: