Monday 22 September 2008

Live From Sydney.

... because pictures are pretty.

At the train station.

Looking out from the train.

Hee. =)

This is the entrance to the bathroom. I couldn't figure out how to get in until I went in front of the door and it slid open. High tech. Interesting.

Pretty little black dress that I had to return the next day because the zipper was faulty. =(


Pretty green dress that I didn't buy but thought was quite cool. =)

My little baby niece, Matilda. Look how happy she is. :D

Her mother, Catherine.

My cousin, her father - Mitchell.

She's 9 months old. She can WALK. A few tottering steps, but she can walk. Super early, for a baby. Don't mess.

Awww-inducing. =)

Isn't she just adorable?

Babies are cute.



I rest my case.

I have my book. I am happy now. =)

I like beaches. Beaches are pretty.




Uncle Jim is nice. He brought the umbrella for me. I read my new story book. Uncle Jim slept. It was good.



I am back.

I am tired.

I intend to hibernate.



PROVOKE AT OWN RISK.









I can't explain it, because I don't know why I'm still holding out for you, even when I know I shouldn't.

No comments: