Wednesday 24 September 2008

If Only.

... because I miss you.



I've finished reading my book. =)


I finished it yesterday. It was ... not bad. But what my cousin said about Paolini's writing struck me as being quite true. His style is just not in the same league as Tolkien's. Or J.K. Rowling's. I mean, it's not really quite gripping. You don't really feel the urge to turn the page. Well, I wanted to, because I wanted to know what happened in the story. But at the same time, I was paying attention to the language and all, and it didn't really.. stir any emotions. Unlike Tolkien's or Rowling's books... ah, I don't know how to explain. Whatever. I like his story line. Can't wait for the last book of the cycle. =)


I watched Little Women today.

It was good. Saddening, but for a movie made so long ago (1994).. it was really quite good. *imitates Michele* True love.. *sigh* hehehe.



Christian Bale, yo.
He was acting in the movie!
As young Mr. Laurie.
=)


=)

Watching Wild Child tomorrow! Hee=)

Goodnight.








My thoughts revolve around you, day and night.

No comments: