Thursday 18 September 2008

Holidays.

... because it's time for a break. =)


Michele is so pretty. Seriously.
(typed by the one and only ... MICHELE)



I hate doing dishes. Like, seriously. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate doing dishes?


Anyway.


I'm going to Sydney (I mean, to the moon *cough* hor, wei khai? *cough*) tomorrow. Well, technically, later today (it's 1.33 am now). Visiting the relatives (Dad has 3 sisters in Sydney). Will be back on Tuesday.


I FINALLY get to play on a REAL piano again!! OMG. =)=)

Yeah, I suppose the piano in the Trinity Swanston building is real. BUT IT'S JUST.. the keys are so soft. *sniff* I miss my baby grand.

Okay that's it.

Try not to miss me too much. =)


Pfft. As if. Why would anyone miss ME? *sniff*









I don't need a boy, I need a man.

No comments: