Wednesday 17 September 2008

Scream & Shout !!

... because Term 3 exams are OVER !!!!!!!!





Yeah, so I only had one exam.



THAT'S NOT THE POINT.


I had 4 major essays (Psychology- 20%, History of Ideas-30%, Environment and Development-20%, Literature-20%), and 1 major presentation (Chemistry- 10%) to do for the other subjects.


One of which is almost equivalent (or more than) the percentage weightage for the one exam that I had (Mathematics 1A- 20%).


So it's justified that I only have one exam and other people have 2 or 3.

*grin*



Sorry, all that really wasn't necessary. Just wanted to gloat put myself in a good mood. =P


Because, somehow, it doesn't feel like exams are over. I mean, it feels INCOMPLETE. As if.. there should be something more. More exams.


I know I'm weird.

But hear me out.


Normally, you study, study, study for one exam, and then you have to go back and study, study, and study even more for YET ANOTHER EXAM, and so on. So it feels WEIRD that I don't have anything else to study for (this term). I'm not complaining, but I'm just .. not in the mood for like, celebrating the end of exams, because it doesn't FEEL like the end.


Okay, fine, I'm weird.


I'm going shopping (must go at least once per term, right? XP), while *cough*carmenyeehooiliwern*cough* slog it out for Economics exam tomorrow.



=D








It's not about good luck anymore, it's about how well prepared you are.

No comments: