Tuesday 12 August 2008

Tell Me A Story.

I really, really, really, REALLY feel like reading story books.


Can't wait for Brisingr to come out!! September 20th.. ARGH.


Things to do, places to go, people to see..


ONLY TWO MORE ESSAYS TO GO! Excluding Literature. But that's not counted, we haven't gotten that yet.


Yay. I'm bored. I'm feeling restless. I want to watch the Olympics. I watched the women's synchronized 10m springboard diving event just now. Amazing, really, how they can be so .. TOGETHER. And make such a tiny tiny splash! So cool. The two girls from China were super good. So consistent.


I'm going skating tomorrow. =)


I'm still feeling restless.
















Maybe it is because I find it hard to forgive the vices and follies of others. My good opinion once lost, is lost forever.

No comments: