Monday 11 August 2008

Soundtrack.

I think everybody has a soundtrack. They have a compilation of songs that either effectively describe who they are or are part of their list of favourite songs. So lets see, I'll try to compile one for myself. And I tag people! -JM-

My dear cousin decided to tag me. I shall comply this time. =)


1. The Way - Clay Aiken
It's in the way that you hold me, and the way that you know me.
The song of new hopes.

2. How Did I Fall In Love With You - Backstreet Boys
Remember when, we never needed each other, the best friends like, sister and brother, we understood, we'd never be, alone. Those days are gone, and I want you so much.
Now that really is the question.

3. Everything I Do, I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
Search your heart, search your soul, and when you find me there you'll search no more.
Try it sometime.

4. Sometimes when we touch - Dan Hill
I wanna hold you till I die, till we both break down and cry, I wanna hold you, till the fear in me subsides.
Just sometimes.

5. If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
We'll make it through and I hope you are the one I share my life with.
What if.

6. Together We Are One - Delta Goodrem
And now we've come so far, one chance to touch a star.
One chance.

7. Collide - Howie Day
I'm quiet you know, you make a first impression.
Something you said.

8. So Close - Jon McLaughlin
So close to reaching that famous happy end, almost believing this was not pretend.
So close, yet still so far.

9. The Call - Regina Spektor
It started out as a feeling, which then grew into a hope.
That's how it began.

10. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy.
Truly.

11. Fall For You - Secondhand Seranade
But hold your breath, because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again.
Not again.

12. Amazing - Westlife
It's like I live a thousand lifetimes, still looking for the one that feels right.
A long, long, time.

13. What Makes A Man - Westlife
Tell me what makes a man, wanna give you all his heart.
What indeed.

14. Eternity - Robbie Williams
Close your eyes so you don't feel them, they don't need to see you cry. I can't promise I will heal you, but if you want to I will try.
A song for mending broken hearts.

15. It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine Dion
And I banished every memory you and I had ever made.
Of past mistakes long forgotten.



Tagging: Carmen & Shereen. =)











I don't want to live without you, but I will if I have to.

No comments: