Friday 29 August 2008

Fast-paced Society.

... because time waits for no man.



It's nearly the end of AUGUST.


Almost a year ago, I couldn't believe I was going to Trinity. I couldn't believe I was going to Australia. A year ago, all I was trying to do was to patch up my life, and get myself back on the right track.



I've been here for almost 7 months.



It doesn't seem like a very long time, when I put it down like that. But soon it'll be a year. Where did all those weeks go? Heck, where did all those MONTHS go?


Almost a year ago, I didn't think I'd be able to cook for myself, clean up after myself, find my own way around, do things by myself.


I've been doing it for almost 7 months.


So, to that statement I made so many times all those months ago ...



YES, I FINALLY DO BELIEVE THAT I'M ACTUALLY IN AUSTRALIA, ON MY OWN, DOING THINGS BY MYSELF.













Don't look to the future; live life for what it is TODAY.

No comments: