Saturday 30 August 2008

Tagged by Yee Jeat.



Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 11.30 am
Name: Caitlin Kang Jia Qian
Sister: None
Brother: Gary Kang
Shoe size: Either 4 or 5
Height: 160 cm
Where do you live: At the moment, in Melbourne.
Favourite drinks: None in particular.
Favourite breakfast: None in particular.

Have you ever...

been on a plane : Yes.
swam in the ocean : The shore counts, right?
fallen asleep in school : More times than I can count. =P
broken someone's heart : I'm not entirely sure.
fell off your chair : I vaguely remember..
sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Unfortunately, yes.
saved e-mails : A long time ago.


What is your room like?
Right now? Small. But comfortably so.
What's right beside you?
On my left, the TV. On my right, the mouse and my phone.
What is the last thing you ate?
Biscuits, I think.


Ever had...

chicken pox : Yes, when I was 2, if I'm not mistaken.
sore throat : Definitely.
got stitches : Yes.
broken nose : Almost, but no. That time when I fell flat on my face in the sand (field - think sand and rocks) in Standard 4, and my upper lip was like, covered with blood.. haha.

Do you...

believe in love at first sight?
I will if I see it.
Like picnics?
Picnics are fun.

Who was the last person...

you danced with?
My cousins, at Grandma's 81st back in Malaysia (June).
who made you smile?
Wei Khai. Who was talking about how he loves Avril Lavinge's cuteness. XP
you last yelled at?
Jason Woi. Drama la, have to act all drunk and mad. =P

Today did you...

talk to someone you like?
Not today, no.
kiss anyone?
Nope.
get sick?
Yes. Running nose. =(
talk to an ex?
What an interesting coincidence. Yes, he emailed.
miss someone?
Not at the moment.
Best feeling in the world?
When you look back on your life and see everything you've achieved despite the mountains you had to climb.
Who do you really hate?
I'm trying not to hate. No one deserves to be hated.
What time is it now?
11.43 am.

Randoms:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
Yes.
Q: Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a brother.
Q: Do you want children?
Definitely.
Q: Do you smile often?
I hope so.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing?
When it looks nice, yes.
Q: Are your toenails painted?
No.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
Now, wouldn't you like to know. *sly grin* XP
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing?
White and green. MSSD Petaling shirt.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday?
Doing the dishes after doing my laundry.
Q: When did you cry last?
A long time ago.
Q: Are you a friendly person?
I hope so. But apparently not always. =(
Q: Do you have any pets?
Back in Malaysia, a dog.
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
I don't want to know.
Q:Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
Does Carmen grabbing my hand last night to wake me up count? Of course, she means the world to me. Like I could say anything else (what if she chops my head off in my sleep? o.O). XD Kidding, Carmen, you know I love you. =)

Do you sleep with the TV on?
Not anymore.
What are you doing right now?
Why do all tags ask this question? I'm doing this tag.
Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeap.
Can you handle the truth?
I'd like to say I can. But only sometimes.
Are you closer to your mother or father?
Equally so.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Mum, probably.
How many people can you say you've really loved?
I don't know.
Do you eat healthy?
Quite. (steamed food, man! Hee.)
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
No.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Many times.
How often do you go to church?
I'm not a Christian.
When you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Carmen. But only because it's convenient, since she's living with me. XD
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Depends on the company.
Are you confident?
I like to appear so.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
When I was seven and a half...
-going to primary school
-learning ballet
-speaking mandarin =P
-learning mental arithmetics
-playing pretend, I suppose.

5 things on my to-do list today
-go to the gym
-finish my Environment & Development essay
-drama practice
-cook
-work on Chemistry presentation

5 snacks I enjoy:
-biscuits
-I like fruits. Fruits don't count, do they?
-COOKIE. Which is the same as biscuits, come to think of it.
-CHOCOLATE.
-nothing much else.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-help out with charities
-get a nice house in a nice area
-build my own ice-skating rink
-take my family on trips around the world
-make more money =)

5 of my bad habits:
-perhaps too emotional
-unsociable =(
-loud/sharp (with the things I say)
-irritating
-proud

5 jobs I've had:
I've never had an official job.

I TAG..

CARMEN.
Hwee Ling.
Li-Shen.
Taty.
Yun Shen.














You set me on my feet, and now that I can walk again, it's time for me to move on, once more.

No comments: