Wednesday 16 July 2008

Working Too Hard.



Omg, it's only been three days into college and I'm already dead tired. Possibly because of a very, very packed schedule, but yeaaah, nothing I can't handle. ;) Have to get started on the two essays this weekend. I've already got the books for my Psychology essay, going to look for the books for my History of Ideas essay tomorrow.

I did three hours of Maths with my tutor this morning .. *dazed smile* Can die one. And I had the usual 1 hour 30 minutes Maths tutorial for last period today. Haha. Oh, I went for the Oaktree meeting after that. Seriously, I tell you, those people are so awesome and dedicated. It's seriously amazing. So anyway, I'm going to have to start approaching the teachers and asking them about running the events and all.. More work to do. Gah. >< class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;"> (Generations of Leaders Discovered) in Kwa-Zulu Natal, Africa, where up to 60% of the communities are HIV+. So this programme is to train peer educators to be a role model (and of course, to teach) to their community. One peer educator can teach up to 80 students. All it takes is $15 to educate a child for life. It's a worthy cause, people. =)

I'm tired now, like, really, really, tired. Another full day tomorrow. *sigh*





One of my friends said that I've been working too hard (after he found out some of my results). I agree. But you know what? For once in my life, it's damn worth it, because I FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT, and I finally feel good about myself, because I REALLY TRIED, and the results SHOWED.












I just need a reassuring presence. Why aren't you here?

No comments: