Monday 14 July 2008

CARMEN IS AWESOME.

Note: Written under duress by (duh) the one and only Carmen herself.


First day back to class today. =)


And I am happy to report that I managed to wake up and get to class on time. *beam*

Oh, oh, during Psychology lecture today, Maureen (lecturer) totally gave me a scare. She was telling us about the exam paper we sat for last term (of which we have not yet received our results). And you know what she said? "Your year has the record number of people who failed, and I've been here for 13 years". OMIGOSH. I was going like, "Oh shit oh shit oh shit". Then she mentioned that like, 30% of people failed that Psychology paper. I'm not sure if it's 30% or 30 people, because the people in my lecture all say 30%, but the people in the lecture before ours say 30 people, but whatever. It's still a significant number of people. BUT then she said "Your year also has the record number of people who scored full marks, or close to full marks". I guess I was a little bit more relieved then, because I studied like *crap* for Psychology.. BUT STILL. After the class, Michele, Ryan, Izzati and I were talking to her about topics for our upcoming essay, and we ER.. somehow drifted to the topic of the results. Heheh. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?? She suddenly turned to me and like, pointed at me and went, "You did very well". =)=)=)=)=) She told Ryan that he did well too. And then Michele was all "What about me, what about me??" And then Maureen realised that she wasn't supposed to be telling us our results, and she said she wouldn't tell anymore. Hee=) But I'm sure Michele did well, I was studying with her and Ryan, and she was like, the most prepared of the three of us. I'm still crossing my fingers, though. Can't wait for the results. =)

Nothing much else for today, apart from the fact that English for Academic Purporses was boring as usual, and I totally didn't pay attention in Chemistry. =P

I think I'm settling back into the routine of going for classes, cooking and doing homework/studying very well. =) Did my Chemistry Practical work today, and History of Ideas reading. Going to get started on the essays (2 essays already, and it's only the first day back, can you believe it??) on Thursday. =)

I'm off to wash the dishes and then go to sleep. Goodnight! ;)













How many times do you want to run away before you appreciate what's offered to you?

No comments: