Saturday 12 July 2008

Back To School (College)



I'm going back to Australia today! Specifically in 4 hours and 15 minutes.

Met up with Terence, Jia Ming, Michael for breakfast this morning, and I thoroughly embarrassed myself by being as UN-Malaysian as possible, not knowing what to eat in a mamak stall, not because there were too many things to choose from, but because I had ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what food there was to order. What la? Not my fault, no menu. XD


Yes, go ahead, laugh. 


SO ANYWAY.


Headed to Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil to watch Cheer 2008 after that, and I got to see Shereen, Mon Wei and Casandra and all the cheerleaders. Calyx did pretty well today, and considering the fact that like, 10 people in the team were new, and there were only 4 seniors left.. So yes, they did pretty well. Good luck to you girls for tomorrow. ;)


ALRIGHT PEOPLE, the next time I blog, I'll be back DOWN UNDER. See ya! =)














The only barriers we have are in our minds.

No comments: