Friday 11 July 2008

Hair.



Look at my new haircut !! Hee=)




Okay FINE, it's not so much of a haircut. I just didn't like my fringe so long. But you know what? I think it's too short now. It looks okay in the photo because well, that was after the saloon people blow dried it and everything. And, unfortunately, I can't replicate their er, talent for making unruly hair look pretty. *beam*


Haha I'm talking nonsense. I can't wait to see Cheer 2008 tomorrow! =)

But I'm flying back to Australia tomorrow too. My flight leaves at 9 pm or something like that. Still haven't worked out how I feel about going back there. I want to go back, I guess, because erm.. it'll be nice to get back to college again. I don't want to go back because.. well, actually I DO want to go back, but, let's see. I'll rephrase that. The drawbacks of going back are that I'll have to slog through all the upcoming essays, cooking, laundry and whatnots.. as usual. Come to think of it, I don't think I mind that much.

Hee=)












You keep letting me down again and again and again. How many times do you want to disappoint me? Or rather, how many times am I going to let you disappoint me before I move on?

No comments: