Saturday 28 June 2008

Happy happy=)




EXAMS ARE OVER, YO!!


Hahahaha.


I'm happy happy. =)


I'm happy with my Psychology paper.


And my Chemistry paper (to a much lesser extent).


And my Environment & Development paper.


And my Mathematics paper.


That's like, everything. Hahahahahaha. I'm so super high right now. =)


Have I ever mentioned how much I love Psychology? And everything else? *grin*


OH AND BY THE WAY.


I didn't have time to post this up yesterday, so ..



HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY CARMEN! 


Currently I'm too lazy to post up all the pictures, so YES, I hope you liked the surprises and the cake and the .. everything else lah! =) Oh wait, I forgot. You totally said you loved me and everything right. *grin*


I'm going home on SUNDAY!!


I'm going HOME!!!


Back to MALAYSIA!!!


Back to KL!!!


Hahahahahaha. Happy happy. =)


OH YOU KNOW WHAT?? 


Okay. For Environment and Development, there was this question "Education is the best contraceptive. Explain".

So the answer to this question is obviously how educated women know the risks and make sure they protect them self, etc.. so I was totally bored with my answer, so I wanted to try prove that statement mathematically! But I didn't have time during the exam, so I did it after, and this is what I got!


Prove that Education = Contraceptive.


Equation 1 ... Education = Contraceptive
Equation 2 ... No Education = No Contraceptive


Equation 1 + Equation 2 ... 

Education + No Education = Contraceptive + No Contraceptive
Education (1 + No) = Contraceptive (1 + No)
Education (1 + No) = Contraceptive (1 + No)


Therefore ... Education = Contraceptive [proven]


Okay, okay, yes, I know it's stupid, and it's not very cool, because the "beginning equation" is the same as the "final equation". But WHATEVER okay? Hehe.


I'm sleepy. I've got a lot of things to do. Like, pack. And get movies from people and stuff. =) And .. get fruits to bring back home. And .. come up with a speech for my grandmother's surprise 80th birthday dinner. Which I will have to deliver in Mandarin. I can't even think of what to say in English. Crap.
















IT'S MY TURN TO SHINE!

No comments: