Monday 23 June 2008

Yay !!

MATHS IS OVER !!!


It's like, the end of exams man !!


Okay, technically it's not. I've still got THREE more papers, unlike SOME PEOPLE who only have TWO papers left. But that's okay, it's my fault I took an extra subject. *beam*


I'm HAPPY !!!!!!!


Seriously.


Have I mentioned how much I love Maths? *double beam*



Okay, maybe I didn't do so well. But I hope I did. But whatever, I still felt better about it than the term 1 Maths, so THAT'S GOOD. =)


I'M HAPPYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!


Hahahaha..


Now all I have left is :-

Tuesday - Environment and Development

Thursday - Chemistry

Friday - Psychology


And then, on Sunday ..........





*jeng jeng jeng*









I'M GOING BACK TO MALAYSIA !!!

Going to Pangkor Laut (for like, 3 days) after reaching the airport, holidaying with relatives and all. =)



Ahahahahaha..


Happy happy happy. =)














A deep, meaningful relationship takes time and effort, you hypocrite.

No comments: