Saturday 3 May 2008

Yet Another Dream.

Okay, I think this one can rival yesterday's dream. I'm beginning to fear for my sanity. Here goes ...


It was a normal college day. Jia Yi and I were walking back to our apartments from class. After a few minutes, Michele came towards us from the opposite direction. She was roller blading. And as we walked further on, I saw people in Catholic High School (my secondary school) PJK t-shirts. Some were sitting down, some were on their feet. All of them were wearing roller blades. We walked further. We crossed a road. Jia Yi fell behind to talk to Alastair. Either that or I made her talk to Alastair. Can't remember. I crossed the road with Michele, and we waited for Jia Yi at the opposite side. Michele was doing tricks with her roller blades, and she ... *burst of laughter* fell onto the bushes at the side. Or maybe that was because I pushed her. Heh. If I did push her I didn't mean to do it. Really. =) We met Stephanie there. Then when Jia Yi and Alastair caught up, they were all couple-y, like, he was holding her waist and stuff. (damn funny la.. XD) We decided to all go to someone's place for dinner. I think it was Stephanie's place. The weird thing is, Carmen actually told me about it the day before, and she told me that there was quite a long staircase to climb. And she was trying to stop laughing when she told me, I think. So anyway, we all went to that place. The apartment was really high up, and the lift only reached.. well, not so high up. So the rest of the way, we climbed the stairs. THE STAIRS, I TELL YOU.. They were damn difficult to climb, because they were so narrow, AND there was like, no space to move around. You practically had to climb the stairs on all fours. A bit of an exaggeration, but hey, those stairs were difficult to climb. I don't know, it's like, we have to hoist ourselves up with our hands to get to the next level of stairs. Quite weird, actually. So it was about 10 flights, or more. Before we started climbing, another character popped out. Ann. She's in the same Chemistry tutorial as I am. She was climbing the stairs up ahead of everyone else. Alastair went to help her, because she was feeling tired or something. They went way ahead of us. Jia Yi wasn't too happy about it. Somehow I ended up being last, behind everyone else. When I finally got there, I had to climb through a hole. There was like, a chair right in front of it, so I kind of tripped over it. Then I saw Carmen, Yee Hooi, and the old gang (high school gang, Terence, Cheng Chun they all, minus Ruth, who's at National Service) sitting around the table, having dinner or something. By then Jia Yi and Alastair had disappeared into a room. Heh. I went to Carmen and throttled (well, not really, but you know..=P) her, telling her to be more specific next time when she says there's "quite a long staircase to climb". And then I wrote a note to Ruth, on a Bahasa Malaysia worksheet paper. It went, "Hi Ruth!! Climb stairs can die wei.........".


And then I woke up.

And looked over at Carmen's bed.

It was empty.

I heard the shower on.

I checked the time.

5.07 a.m.

A few minutes later, she came into the room and I told her about my dream.

So anyway, would anyone care to analyse my dream? Bearing in mind that most of the characters in the dream don't even know each other? Like, Carmen doesn't know Stephanie. Jia Yi doesn't know Alastair and vice versa. Alastair doesn't know Ann. None of the old gang know any of my friends here, because, well, they're in Malaysia, and we're in Australia.

Seriously. I'm going insane, I think. I want my dreamless sleep back! I didn't dream of anything since coming here. With the exception of the past few days. I have a theory. It's because when we came here, what with all the homework, and laundry and cooking and washing and cleaning to do.. at the end of the day I was wiped out, even though it's only 10 p.m. Now, I feel tired, but I can't get to sleep. Or, more specifically, I don't fall into a really deep sleep. It's like, I'm still awake, somehow. It's irritating, really, because I end up having to drag myself out of bed the next morning. Even though I go to bed at 10 p.m.

The time now is 6.20 a.m. I couldn't go back to sleep after that dream. Hopefully I'll feel tired when I finish typing this. Then I'll go back to sleep and then wake up at 8.30 a.m. to get ready. I've going for an extra Chemistry class. It starts at 9.30 a.m.


Seriously, somebody, please interpret my dream.

AND.....



SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME MY DREAM-LESS SLEEP BACK !!!!!!!









human beings are more astute than what we give them credit for.

No comments: