Saturday 3 May 2008

Fun, fun, and more fun.

Aside from the totally weird dream and having to drag myself out of bed for Chemistry this morning, it was a pretty good day. =)

I actually understood everything David was telling us during the lecture. He's a really, really good lecturer. Too bad he teaches at the University of Melbourne, and only teaches the support class on Saturday. =(

And then we went to Victoria Market. Jia Yi came along. It was so funny, she was like, taking pictures and everything.. She's never been there before. =P Oh, and I found dried apricots! I loveee those things. =)

And then I came back and had a sandwhich for lunch, then went to Princes Park to run. OMG, my stamina has totally gone DOWN !! I took like, 16 minutes and 39 seconds to run 3.2 km. My best time for 3 km was in form 4, during Sukan Saringan. 13 minutes and 15 seconds. Rats. I need to cut down 3 more minutes. But aside from that, I'm happy, at least I ran without stopping. =)

Immediately after that, everyone else came and we played touch rugby. It was really fun this week, because we used a whole soccer pitch. I think we played seven-a-side. Or eight. Or nine. Something like that. But there was a lot of space to run, so that was good. =) I shall not comment on much else. Izzaty, Jun Jing, Yi Lei and a few of the guys would know. The thought of it makes me want to wring something. =P But anyway, it was fun. Jun Yeu kept talking about me like I was a chess piece! Because according to him the teams were unfair, because I "can't be considered a girl" because I run fast. Sesat right?? But I'll take it as a compliment. Because he can MOST DEFINITELY outrun me. He's really quite fast. Can't say the same for ..... heheh. Sorry la, I was really irritated!! Nevermind. I won't say anymore. XD

Oh yeah, I totally forgot to mention the committee thing.. We're not in the committee yet. We went for three workshops.. and Kelly (from student services) is going to send us an e-mail on Monday if we were selected to be part of the committee!! OMG.. Cross your fingers for me okay!! *sniffle* I hope to goodness that I get in.




Now, of cooking and Literature homework .......... *sigh*



Till next time. ;)

No comments: